buy provigil pills
urethroscopy (examination of the urethra with a urethroscope); CT or MRI to assess the state of the genitourinary system; suprapubic catheterization, which allows you to measure the volume of residual urine, solve the problem of urinary retention or incontinence, deliver radiopaque or drugs directly to the bladder and, if necessary, rinse it; percutaneous diagnostic and treatment cyst puncture in the kidney;
a biopsy of the bladder or prostate gland; the appointment of drug therapy or surgical treatment; the appointment of a diet and a health-improving regimen.
- Before going to an appointment, patients want to know what the urologist is checking and prepare for the examination.
- What the urologist looks at depends on the patient's gender and age.
- condition of the penis; condition of the scrotum; the condition of the inguinal lymph nodes; condition of the prostate gland.
- Since it is impossible to visually inspect the prostate gland, its condition is assessed using finger probing through the anus.
- the state of the ureter; bladder condition; condition of the genitals.
Since medical centers and private clinics carry out examinations and necessary examinations faster and better, many patients prefer these medical institutions to ordinary state polyclinics.
An appointment with a urologist can be made by phone or using the electronic form on the website of the selected clinic. On such sites, it is possible to consult a urologist online without registration.